Web Builder Help
Editing Your Pages
Sites made with the system can be viewed in any browser (the program used to view web pages). Our system works across the modern browsers and platforms. The main browsers are Chrome, Safari, Internet Explorer and Firefox.
Editing your pages is designed to be easy to do. If you're familiar with products such as Microsoft Word then you will instantly recognise many of the icons. Although editing a website is not the same as Desktop Publishing (especially when positioning images) you'll find that very quickly you'll be able to create pages of useful information on your website.
For information on any specific function of the Page Editor simply click on the submenus to see instructions for that section. The submenu options are Standard, Links, Text, Tables, Images and Forms. You may also be interested in Special Features.
Opening a page for editing is easy:
- Login with your email address and password. If you don't have one yet then simply request a free 30 day trial.
- Once logged in to the Site Manager click on Edit Site
- Click the sub-option Edit Pages
- Click the word Edit next to the page you wish to modify
- The editor will open. If it doesn't please follow these instructions.
TOP TEN SUPPORT ISSUES:
You may view the top ten frequently asked questions on the FAQs page. These will help answer common queries.